Formerly known as the Taos, the Arroyo II combines all the best features of a trail shoe and a sandal. Open vents on the side of the waterproof leather upper provide maximum breathability. The multi-directional lug outsole bites into varied terrain with determination. This hybrid design redefines outdoor footwear with performance you can count on.
Weight: 15 OZ/425 G
Weather: Warm - sandals
Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
Upper: Leather and textile
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Aegis Microbe Shield™ treated lining
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Maximum breathability in a light hiker
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Washable waterproof leather upper
Shock, suspension, stability – otherwise known as S3 – is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD
Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Flex＆Go Gaura2 Keen Arroyo II Mens Trail Waterproof Wide Fit Shoes eqJHJXO4